Saturday, March 16, 2013

talent show

Our church had a talent/no talent show last weekend and three of my fellas did the song Always together.  Zach played guitar, Connor sang with some help, and Micah played guitar. 

It was so sweet and so cute.  Micah was SUPER nervous to have people staring at him and spent a lot of time maneuvering himself behind music stands while playing so no one could see him.  He did really good but I know he did more in practice when he was relaxed.  His highlight was jumping on the kick drum to get it to make a sound and having his little head bop up and down.  Connor was a comedian and added some extra stuff in his voice when he was hitting some notes.  Leslie got it on video and Magda held Logan for me so I could get a few pictures.  I didn't get a close up of Micah because he was already nervous and I didn't want to add to it!


look closely for Micah in the background :)


No comments:

Post a Comment