Sunday, September 15, 2013

sunday song

Long Way Home
Bebo Norman


It's a long way home, and the fists have flown 
In the silence, there's nowhere left to run 
It's the battle of our pending love 
In the shadow of another smoking gun 

When we dreamed this dream for the first it seemed 
We could live this love for a lifetime....you and me 

CHORUS: 
I will not give up this fight 
I will not lay down and die 
I will not carry this heart of stone 
I may not be your place to run 
I may not be your kingdom come 
I may stumble through this great unknown 
But I will be all that is true 
I will not give up on you 
I was made to be with you alone 

Cause you and me, we're gonna see...the long way home 

It's a long way home, and crying is done 
But the sorrow is still wet upon your face 
Our colliding hearts sometimes break apart 
But now the pieces are gathered up in grace 

When we dream this dream for the last time we'll see 
That we lived this love for a lifetime....just you and me 

CHORUS 

Cause you and I, we're gonna fly..the long way home

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYQS-Ptvyk

    here's the song ....thank you , Sarah
    Love , Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great lyrics! Love you Sarah

    ReplyDelete