Saturday, January 18, 2014

cold sunshiny day

Two amazing things happened last week.  

The first was that even though it was EXTREMEMLY cold, every day this past week was beautiful and sunny which meant everyday this past week we bundled up and played outside.  

The second was that I took our actual camera, like not on a phone camera, and took actual pictures, and actually put them on the computer and edited them.  I can not remember the last time this happened which made me super sad.  Yes phones take excellent pictures now but I have fond memories of hauling the big camera everywhere we went to get pictures and videos of Micah and Connor when they were littler and I needed a little of that back in my life.

I said it on facebook and I'll say it again it is amazing what a HUGE different it makes in a mama's day when outside playtime is an option.  Yay for sunshine!














No comments:

Post a Comment