Friday, March 27, 2015

phone pic friday

Jars for the Spring Craft Market




Logan took a series of pictures of me doing burpees at Crossfit Monday when he was supposed to be sitting on the couch playing.




Logan and I have a movie Monday every Monday during rest time.  We watched Star Wars which explains the Luke costume and light saber.



Car Line Napper!




I spotted a punching bag for $25 at goodwill.  I wanted it SOOO bad!




About to start a new book!




My dog of 14 1/2 years died on Monday.  My sweet friend who moved away last year sent me this beautiful hydrangea.  I'm so excited about planting it for Daisy at our new home!




I've been working on my products for the sale this week big time!  This is one of the stool "tables" I made.




Micah had a serious blonde moment and stepped in the middle of my chalkboard.  He felt terrible!




Beautiful weather calls for lunch in the fort with my little jedi.




It isn't often that Micah and Logan get alone time together so while Zach was with Connor at batting practice I enjoyed watching this two.





Tomorrow is the opening day of the boys' baseball season and I wanted to watch a baseball movie for movie night.  This one is called Everyone's Hero and it was really cute.


1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the shop stuff you create. I can't wait to see more. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog :( That is such a long time to have friend. I am sure it was tough. I pray for peace, comfort, and blessings.

    ReplyDelete