Wednesday, December 28, 2016

school christmas partying

I love being able to be a part of all the boys' school activities.  Seeing them in their school environment with their friends always gives me a different perspective on their personality, allows me to see them open up in a different way.  I love it every time.

This year I attended Logan's but helped with both Micah and Connor's running a different center.  During Micah's party I also sat in and watched the boys' give each other their secret santa gifts and it was hilarious.  Boys gift each other much different items and laugh about much different things than females.  There were pokemon cards, baseball cards, mad libs, monster trucks and other very masculine items exchanged.  Even as a mama of all boys I am not always used to the boy personality differences but they never fail to crack me up even when I'm completely baffled! 









No comments:

Post a Comment