Wednesday, January 12, 2011

special thanks

to...

1) Beka and Jess for watching my children and keeping them safe and warm while we were living it up in Arizona!

2) Justin Moon who parked at the end of our subdivision and walked so that Daisy could visit with a friend and get food in the middle of an ice storm!

3) Awesome next door neighbor Al who took over on Daisy watch so she wouldn't hate us too much when we got back!

4) Frontier Airline who didn't cancel their flight into Atlanta even though all the other airlines were. AND. for flying us in smoothly and safely and therefore unscarily!

5) All my friends/family who were praying for safe flights and drives.

6) The state of Arizona which is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L and warm and full of cool cactuses! Can't wait to go back!!

7) The Auburn Tigers who worked hard, played hard and enabled us to cheer hard for their win Monday night. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!


**many more pictures and stories to come!
***this picture is blurry because it was taken by a fan who had had a few too many beverages

2 comments:

  1. Yay for AUBURN!! I'm so excited that you guys got to go to the game! I kept looking for you in the stands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gald that you guys ahd fun and even happier that you made it home safely. You guys were on my mind a lot and lots of prayers went up on your behalf!

    ReplyDelete