Thursday, September 29, 2011

man night

Every Wednesday night I go to bible study and leave the three men in my life alone. It's always been quite entertaining to find out what they did while I was gone. Recently they started a new tradition. Every Wednesday after Zach gives them a bath they watch Bear. I'm not talking about Little Bear I'm talking about Bear. As in Bear Grylls. Mr. Manly himself! They absolutely LOVE watching all of the weird and disgusting things he does to survive. They have many favorites but the top ones are anything that has to do with eating nasty things. Micah will wake up on Thursday mornings with stories from whatever worm, snake, pig, bug, etc Bear ate and if he cooked and what sound he made when he ate it. I have high hopes that if any of our boys are ever stranded they will be able to survive due to this early training!

1 comment:

  1. I love coming home from leaving the kids and hubby alone and finding out what they did and hearing the excitement in my husbands voice.

    ReplyDelete