Saturday, November 12, 2011

chalkboard

This is the new decoration in my living room :) I've wanted a chalkboard for awhile but was waiting patiently until I found a cute, big frame. Our small group at church had garage sale to raise money for a local homeless shelter and I was able to get an awesome frame from it. There was even a canvas inside that I will be repurposing some day. I already had the turquoise paint from the oops section at Lowe's, the chalkboard paint from a Christmas present I made my niece last year, and some leftover plywood from a bookshelf Zach made. This is actually the frame we used in our family pictures. Leslie suggested not putting the chalkboard inside it until after the photoshoot. I'm so glad she did!







This was my inspiration. I love random gallery walls. They can showcase so many things you love in a cute chaotic/organized fashion! Obviously my wall is not there yet, but it will be fun adding to it over time.

Pinned Image





No comments:

Post a Comment