Thursday, August 16, 2012

9 months


3/4 of a year down!  Big Logi Bear is 9 months old.  He...

*  weighs 21.5 pounds (75-90%) and is 27.75 inches (25-50%)
*  was sleeping through the night technically until we had a couple weeks in a row of different sleeping arrangements so that kind of messed it up. He  is just now only waking up just once again.
*  takes two hour long naps (as in two naps each being an hour long not two hour long naps which would be awesome but yeah he hasn't blessed me with that yet) during the day.  For the past two weeks the afternoon one has been during picking up Micah from school which means I have one hour at home a day where he is asleep and it's not when Connor is resting.  Do I sound like I'm complaining, cause I'm not...I promise ;)
*can crawl like a mad man.  He totally skipped the infantry crawl that he's brothers were so fond of and went straight to all fours.  This means he gets into absolutely everything and has bruises all over him because he gets into absolutely everything.
*pulls up on anything that stands still and doesn't stand still but that's not as easy
*has become picky about eating.  Some days he does great and eats everything I have for him and some days he looks at me like I'm crazy to even suggest he eat anything at all.  
*can pincher grasp which has opened up his foods to cheerios and puffs.  I also gave him a bite of my noni cheese one day and he ended up devouring a bowl of it.
*has learned finished in sign language which is really cute because he also shakes his head side to side when he does it.
*Thinks Micah and Connor are absolutely hilarious when they yell and tries to copy them.
*very vocal in his babbling 
*still puts absolutely anything in his mouth so I'm constantly staring at the floor around him to see what he might try to ingest 
*learning how to 'give' kisses
*is preciously cute, squishy and sweet.






1 comment: