Thursday, August 2, 2012

embrace the camera: august 2nd

Welcome to embrace the camera paparazzi style.  I am HORRIBLE at taking candid pictures because most of the time I know someone is taking them so I get this weird 'half smile half ridiculous I don't know what to do with my face' look that is just not cute at all.  I like the thought of it though because it allows me to see the real of what is going on in a situation. 

Zach took these two during our visit to the monastery with my parents and while there's nothing amazing about them, they make me smile because they're real :)

checking out the monk made walking canes

helping my big boy up the trail after he poked himself in the eye with a stick :(


2 comments:

  1. These are great, I love having "real" photos of what we were doing to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great candid photos :-) and how cool are those walking canes!

    ReplyDelete