Saturday, October 19, 2013

pumpkin field trip

Connor and I went on a field trip with Micah and his class to FUMC's pumpkin patch.  He did the same field trip in Kindergarten but this time I was Logan less and I love my little fella but it was a whole lot easier without him!  Bless his crazy heart!

The classes did a couple different fun game centers, heard a pumpkin story, picked out two mini pumpkins and saw a video on the life cycle of a pumpkin.  After the pumpkin festivities we had a picnic on the square and then walked back to school.  There was a minor jealousy/sad crying period from Connor after one of the games but seriously what fun activity doesn't have some real life in it!  As always it was an outing with my boys and thus a good time :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment