Monday, November 4, 2013

ncts fall festival

Saturday was the fall festival at Micah's school.  The boys had a really fun time even if it was a bit/very windy!

Connor won some cupcakes from the sweet walk.

Micah played a few rounds of ga ga ball

There was a giant human hamster ball

Every once and awhile they would line up a group of kids and let the ball run over them.  Micah thought it was awesome.

Connor in the hamster ball

Micah in the hamster ball


He knocked them all over!!  I didn't get a picture because Logan was in my lap trying to eat something not edible.


Then we played a little Lacrosse






There was also some fishing, obstacle course running, beach ball hockey and a walk through the spooky hall.

My personal favorite was the raffle because I WON!!!!  I won a pampered parent basket which included a gift certificate for an hour long massage, a manicure, hair highlights (which I'll be regifting), a super comfy robe and slippers, some great bath stuff and a few other things!! Happy early birthday to me!





1 comment:

  1. Man! That was just what I was getting you for your birthday! I love Micah, the lone white haired kid getting run over! Reminded me of his mother, the lone white haired kid in the hospital nursery!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget