Tuesday, December 24, 2013

keel christmas

This year is the May family turn for Christmas day so last weekend we made a whirlwind trip to Enterprise to have Christmas with my family.  We were there a total of 28 hours and they were jam packed.

Friday night we had dinner, went and saw the Christmas lights and then came home and cuddled up to watch The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.  If you have never seen it it is seriously a great story about getting the story of the Birth of Christ to those who need it most while teaching lessons to those church goers who just speak Christianese (I totally stole this word from Shane and Shane's new album) and think the story of Christ is supposed to "look" a certain way.





Saturday morning we woke up and everyone came to my parent's house to open our presents to each other.


























A long time ago my dad had the idea to have a custom stained glass window made for my mom to fit into a large arched window in the sunroom.  I have a friend who happens to make stained glass windows so after many emails, measurements, and visits we ended up with a GORGEOUS window for a surprise for my mom.






These precious people fill up such a huge place in my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment