Monday, August 18, 2014

steep hills

Logan has had a lot of bike riding practice lately and a few days ago he wanted to venture down the street on his ride instead of just staying in the cul de sac.  I anticipated just going down our street a little and back but he just kept going and because I was a bit distracted with a conversation I was having on the phone with Zach, I went with him.  

He was having a great time until he decided to go down a big hill in the neighborhood.  By the time he was down he was exhausted and not too happy with me when I told him we had to go back up.  The next 15 minutes consisted of walking, whining, crying, pushing and pep talks.  Finally we made it back up the hill and he hopped back on to peddle for the final push home.  







No comments:

Post a Comment