Friday, July 18, 2008

blueberries and bathtime

My sister in law Christina's family has lots and lots of land outside of Enterprise. She so kindly took Jen, Micah and Me with her and Haley to her grandmother's to pick blueberries. The bushes were really full of plump berries so much so they had started to split. I do not eat blueberries but Zach does and so does the rest of my family plus it's just fun to do stuff like that occasionally. Haley and Micah were too cute. Haley kept eating the blueberries off the bush and Micah would pick them and squish them between his fingers. I was having a great time until I realized that there were bees EVERYWHERE and they seemed to go near no one but me. Most of you know how I feel about buzzy things flying around me. NIGHTMARE! My sister Jen got cute pictures of the kids though while I was fending off the stingers!




Later that night when it was Micah's bath time Haley decided she need to take a bath with her
Mi Mi (long i sound) so we plunked her in there with him. She is very good at getting herself wet, but she didn't want to stop there. She decided Micah's hair was a little too dry and wanted to help him out. Don't worry though because he got her back by peeing on her at the end of the bath. Oh boys!


6 comments:

  1. I love bathtime pics! So adorable! And yes boys are the only species that love to go around peeing on people (or things).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now the whole world knows that behind the curtain lies a BLUE bathtub! Thanks, Sar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the whole world is stretching it a little far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey....it is the world wide web!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even notice the blue bathtub. I was just worried Micah might drown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Micah's face as the water is being poured on him. I also didn't notice a blue bathtub, but of course I now have to go back and look!

    ReplyDelete