Monday, April 26, 2010

boys night at the braves game

My parents and brother came to visit for a couple days last week. Mama and I had plans to go to my Women's group dinner so the boys (minus Connor) decided they would go to the Braves/Phillies game. Micah had only been to one game before but he was only 18 months old and it was REALLY HOT so we were only there about 3 innings so Zach was excited about giving Micah his (kinda) first Turner Field experience.

I don't know what it is about being around Papa but it makes everyone goofier! After eating a hotdog and his promised box of popcorn Micah lasted in the stands about 2 innings :)

When the restlessness began Zach to Micah up to an area on the side to see the coke bottle, the HUGE Chick-fil-a cow, and to run the base path. These is pretty much how they spent innings 3-7!!


They watched the bottom of the ninth while walking out of the stadium and grabbed a couple pics on the way.

I know Micah had a great time because when he got home he was deliriously awake and telling mama and I all about it. The next morning, as soon as he woke up, he said, "I need to go to Bella's house so I can tell her and Leslie I did have fun at the game."

Great Boys Night!

1 comment: