Friday, April 16, 2010

view from above

Connor loves his mama. By this I mean (while yes of course he loves me) he loves to be wherever I am and wants to be held whenever he can. When he is playing contentedly by himself I try my hardest not to make eye contact because I know that means he is going to crawl as fast as he can to wherever I am. I don't mind really unless I'm cooking dinner or something and there are things I am doing that he just doesn't need to touch. One day crawling to me might be the last thing on his mind so I'll take it while I can get it. So in the meantime I'll just enjoy this view from above that lets me know I am wanted and needed.


On another note my baby boy can stand up and yesterday he took 2 steps to stephanie. We practiced a little bit more and I got him to take one or two more to me. CRAZY. He's so big!


No comments:

Post a Comment