Tuesday, April 20, 2010

word of advice

Just to let you know, when you make muffins for breakfast make sure you put the cap on the vegetable oil back TIGHTLY otherwise your 11 month old might find it later that night, dump it out on the kitchen floor, and swim it in therefore needing his second bath in 20 minutes.





Zach was washing dishes and by the time he turned back around he saw this mess and yelled for me to come look. I stood there with my mouth open while Zach was doubled over in laughter and Micah was yelling "Connor don't do that. Mama look what Connor's doing."




Yeah...so...that was fun.








3 comments:

  1. I love that you can see his legs shining in the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is hilarious!!! What fun! He is too cute. I love that Zach was supposed to be "watching" him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the best thing ever!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete