Friday, June 4, 2010

6 years


6 years ago tomorrow I was marrying the man of my dreams...literally. He plays guitar, he sings, he loves visiting new places, he appreciates antiques, he knows every word to every song in the Sound of Music, he's HOTT and he loves me for me :) I could go on and on and on and on and on. I knew within days of meeting him (the 2nd time) that this was it and immediately began keeping a journal of all the things we did together. This eventually became my wedding present to him.

6 years ago tonight we were sitting at our rehearsal dinner and after I got home that night I wrote the last page in the journal...

I have just gotten in bed after a very long day. Our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were awesome! I have not cried like that in a very long time. Sitting there with people saying such wonderful things about you makes you realize how blessed you are. It could not have been more perfect. Tomorrow is the actual day. I am SO excited. I get to stand in front of hundreds of people and pledge my life to the most wonderful person in the world. I can't imagine loving anyone more. God has blessed me with my perfect companion. As I sleep tonight, I will sleep knowing that I am happier than I have ever been and know God still has many blessings in my future.

After 6 years I can honestly say that right now I am happier now than I have ever been in my life and pray that as each year goes by I can always say that!!

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Y'all look beautiful!
    Can't wait to spend some time with you at the beach.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete