Thursday, June 24, 2010

embrace the camera: beach edition

We've been in Jupiter, FL since Sunday evening. I will not go into detail now about the fabulous house, gorgeous weather and insane amounts of sand that have been covering me due to my children ;) Just know we are having a great time and feeling blessed to be able to have this family time away and being able to {embrace the camera} at the beach!



We'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon :( and I'll be sure to post all about it when we get back.


7 comments:

  1. I really like the second close up picture! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww LOVE the beach pictures... wish i was at the beach right now instead of CRUSTY OL WORK!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you braved the camera in a bikini. i have one photo of my mom when i was a baby and she is in a bikini swinging me. i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Hopping over from Em's blog. bikini shot, you rock! I did not even have my face in my picture this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, WAIT! you are in jupiter? that's like an hour from me?!

    and i have to agree that i'm loving the bikini shot...oh, if only i was that brave. ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS! Looks like a wonderfully sandy day!

    ReplyDelete