Tuesday, December 18, 2012

tree hunting

We took our annual trip to Lowes to hunt for our this year's Christmas tree.  It is one of my favorite parts of our Christmas preparations.  Watching my boys walk through the hallways of trees asking Zach to pick up this one and that one to see if it is THE one is just too adorable for words.  They also had great fun picking up teeny branches and pretending they were suggesting it for our tree.  Clever boys ;)









After last years fattest and tallest tree ever, I asked specifically for tallish and skinny.  Micah actually spotted the tree we ended up purchasing immediately but Zach fought against it.  He likes a tree with plenty curves!  Micah (and me) ended up winning in the end and when we got home it was the perfect size for the spot.  Good Job Micah!





1 comment:

  1. that's not the only thing I like with plenty of curves. Whatup!

    Sorry, I couldn't resist

    ReplyDelete