Tuesday, May 14, 2013

connor is 4

Oh my Connor.  How is it that he's getting older too!  I was under a weird assumption that they would just take turns so that I wouldn't have to worry about them all getting big at the same time!

This boy could not wait to turn 4!  He let me know a few days before his birthday that he was still going to love me and then asked if he could turn four now.  That's my rule.  You're only allowed to get bigger if you still love Mommy (and Daddy too of course).  

Connor is a very particular person with very strong opinions.   Much like his older brother at this age.  He likes things a certain way in a certain order and happening at a certain time.  He is a fan of consistency yet the perfectionism gene did not get included because he is a S.L.O.B.  Seriously he's a straight mess.  There's a few aunts I think I can blame this on!

I and many others could listen to him talk all the live long day.  He cracks me up continuously and not always by the words he says but by how he says them.  He inherited his father's slight stutter and his shows up when he's really excited which is half of his life.  I often have to tell him to stop and breathe and then try again.  His brain just works faster than his mouth can handle which is saying a lot because his mouth doesn't stop until he is passed out at night.  :)

Connor is really into pretending and dressing up right now.  He has fallen in love with the Chronicles of Narnia and pretends to be Peter or Edmund depending on the movie.  He's Edmund only in Voyage of the Dawn Treader but I think it's only because Peter's not in that movie.  He also dresses up as any Star Wars character, Peter Pan, pirates, an explorer, and countless other things.

Connor is my little stinker nut and I love him to death.  He's an all out there kind of kid full of different emotions which is refreshing and exhausting and always adventurous.  I love how he encourages his brothers and goes from being a follower to a leader at a situations notice.   I love his sense of humor and his laugh, his desire to be involved and to be honest with his feelings no matter how frustrating it can be for a parent.  So glad I get to be his mama.

May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

February 2013

March 2013

April 2013

May 2013

favorite food- angel cake and waffles, peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich
favorite snack- fire chips (Doritoes), anything chocolate
favorite color- red but it can change at a moment's notice
favorite games- cool math(computer), moto game(phone), twister(board), swordfight(wii)
favorite things to do- dress up, play outside
favorite friends- Micah, William, Silas and Sawyer
favorite movie- Chronicles of Narnia
favorite show- Jake and the Neverland Pirates
favorite animal- tiger
When he grows up he wants to be nothing.  (He was not in the best mood when I asked the questions)

No comments:

Post a Comment