Monday, August 5, 2013

1st day of 1st grade

 Last Friday was Micah's first day of first grade.  He was up before my alarm went off because he was worried we would be late.  Thankfully he did because I had set my alarm for pm instead of am!  His awesome daddy left early to go pick up doughnuts for his breakfast wish and we all headed out of the house just after 7 am to take him to school.

Micah's teacher this year is Mrs. Hodges and he has Griffin in his class who was a good buddy from his class last year.  He was much more relaxed about starting school this year which made this mama much happier.  There were some tears from me but thankfully I made it almost all the way back to the car before I let them out.  Oh mercy how I love this handsome little man and pray that his time away during the day will be fulfilling, positive, full of fun and learning.






A big ol' first grader sitting at his new desk

Getting my goodbye


All smiles at pick up time!


No comments:

Post a Comment