Saturday, November 29, 2014

birthday day

Our birthday day was a little crazy busy.  I had celebrated a little the day before by using my Valentine's Day gift certificate for a massage, facial and manicure and then went out to eat with friends and it's a good thing I did because this year the day was pretty much all about the Logi Bear!

I spent the morning decorating his birthday cake and getting food ready for his birthday dinner.  Then after rest time we opened our birthday presents.  We gave Logan a Buzz Lightyear, a pack of figures from Planes Fire and Rescue and How to Train your Dragon 2.  Zach (and the boys) gave me the She Reads Giving Thanks study guide, the new Mitford book and a sporty watch.  After presents we headed to the Fall Festival and then straight home for dinner and birthday cake with friends.

I honestly ended the day exhausted and a little overwhelmed with thought and emotion but my baby boy had a great day!















No comments:

Post a Comment