Friday, November 7, 2014

phone pic friday

Catching up on a few weeks of back pictures...

Micah and Connor have become obsessed with UNO.  Good thing I love it too!  

Logan spent over 20 minutes in quiet concentration one evening playing with the Lite Brite.  It was a miracle.  No seriously.  It was.


If you can make out the last paragraph on this page read it.  Zach shared it with me after a discouraging day and it was exactly what I needed to hear!

Zach and I usually try to find a license plate on vacations but I really want to collect all 50 and we won't be visiting all 50 anytime soon so I've been asking around trying to get them all.  A friend from church has found several for me and hit the jackpot with a friend in Hawaii.  Bonus that the date is the year I was born!

Then another friend gave me the idea of writing a note on the back of each one so that I remember where I found it or who gave it to me.

Last week we had a lady in the house!  Ella spent every day last week with Logan and me and we had such a great time!


I caught Micah being a sweet pseudo big brother to her as well and it melted my heart!

M and C have been practicing cartwheels, handstands and somersaults A LOT in their room.  It is quiet funny to watch but if your downstairs and don't know what is going on you'd swear the roof was coming down on your head!

 The boys had book character day during red ribbon week and Micah dressed as Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Connor was Prince Caspian.


This Halloween marked 13 years since I met this handsome John Travolta guitar player at a bonfire in Auburn.

We had the pleasure of attending a Harvest Dinner party with great friends.  Such a fun and funny evening!



This is a clean ceiling fan.  I was very proud of the accomplishment!


Two little tigers


A fun mama heart smiling moment


Zach joked that since he didn't post a picture of his voter sticker on social media his vote might not have counted.  I took care of it for him just in case :)


Second only to after Christmas sales, the 90% off Halloween costumes at Target is my favorite shopping experience.  $2.00 a piece!!




1 comment:

  1. I had one that was batman and one that wanted to be a ninja.

    ReplyDelete