Monday, November 10, 2014

oldest and youngest

Another thing Zach and I did recently was go to Athens, GA to take engagement pictures for his youngest brother Joel and his fiance Maddie.  Of course by we took pictures I mean Zach did while I carried the purses, pom poms and occasionally looked up cute poses on pinterest to make them do.  

With Zach being the oldest and Joel being the youngest and there being an 11 year gap between the two of them, they were not very close growing up.  Mainly because Joel was a mere babe when Zach left for college.  He was Micah's age when Zach left for Auburn.  I can't even imagine.  However of all the siblings, I think they are the most alike in personality, interests and talents.  It's really a pretty cool thing.

Because we are old boring people and they are young cool college people we do not get to hang out a lot so I thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon together.  In the midst of the walking and picture taking on the almost as beautiful as Auburn campus there was lots of talking and joking and continuing to get to know this beautiful girl who will become the last other.

Zach did a fantastic job, as always, taking pictures and I am sharing just a few of the hundred plus that all turned out amazing.  I will never cease to be amazed at all the talent this one man possesses and it will never cease to continually make me fall more and more in love with him as I see him use his talents for others.  And as you will see in the last few frames, He is the only one who can get me to be goofy in front of a camera and the only one who can make me smile my favorite smile.  












                                   






 And just for fun...














1 comment:

  1. Girl you look great, and look at your hubby balancing on the bench like that! That's commitment. I love all the pictures and the dress of your future sister in law. They are a super cute couple.

    ReplyDelete