Tuesday, May 4, 2010

baby kayden

We spent a fantabulous few days in Enterprise this past weekend. We headed down for a Premier Jewelry show that my mom (with some persuasion) hosted. She scored lots of great yummy jewels, my sis/sis in law and I got some half price stuff (yay coral necklace), and we ate yummy food while talking with other ladies and being kid free! The other big event that weekend was my new niece Kayden Christian Moseley was being dedicated at the church I grew up in. We and/or Zach forgot the big daddy camera, which we never do, so we had to use Stina's point and shoot to commemorate the day and get some family shots of the new little family of four. Due to wind, hungry tummies and straight just not wanting to look at the camera kiddos there were only a few so Jen he promises to not forget it again and will make it up to you soon!! Here is my favorite from the group. I love Keelie's expression and Kayden's peacefulness. The pic is still unedited but these two are cute enough to need no enhancing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment