In honor of this ending to part of my tv life I want to share my top 10 reasons of why I loved LOST.
10) The pretty boys to look at...Jack, Sawyer, Sayid, Jin, DESMOND :), and Richard. Well basically all the characters. They were each individually interesting, in depth, and fun to get to know.
9) It was not too funny, not too dramatic, not too scary but just the right mix of all three.
8) The scenery was gorgeous. I will definitely be visiting Hawaii some time in my life.
7) The way the story lines intertwined. Life really is just one giant pretzel looping around a lot of the same people even if you don't realize it.
6) You had to be on your intellectual toes while watching. There was SO much in there to think about and ponder.
5) Way back when I was working at Shoal Creek Chassidy, Kylie and I would sit around our lunch table while poor Krysti put up with us talking, talking, talking, talking about this show.
4) Fellow Losties. You can immediately find common ground with another LOST fan. You will automatically have something to talk about and share which can always lead into other things.
3) This show began just a couple months after Zach and I got married. It is the first show we have both loved and watched together from beginning to end. It is actually the ONLY show I have ever seen from the first pilot to the series finale.
2) The occasional warm, fuzzy ending montage.
1) No matter what anyone pretends this show was all about THE GOSPEL!! Love, Fellowship, Redemption, Forgiveness and Sacrifice. It might not have fit into everyone's personal 'theological' bubble but it'd be hard to argue the fact that this show RADIATED with examples/stories the Bible has set before us.
So long LOST...we'll miss you!