Friday, May 28, 2010

a week of pictures

Last week I read Emily Anderson's blog about the importance of taking pictures with your kids no matter how dirty, crusty, unfeminine you just happen to feel. She says it so much better so check it out if you want before looking at me 'embracing the camera.' You were supposed to take a picture each day and post it in her comments. I took a picture each day but decided to post them all on day 5 because it was easier. sorry emily!

Here I am this week with my boys...


Day 1:

WHO:
me exhausted from staying up late the night before watching LOST
Micah being shyly cute
WHAT:
playing 'bumblebee game' with Zach before bed

Day 2:
WHO:
me sweaty from running (running a 5K next month which is very un-me!)
Connor squeaky clean with a cute paci smile

WHAT:
Zach let them play on the porch and wait for me and now it's time for Connor to go night night.


Day 3:

WHO:
me attempting to take a picture in the mirror
Micah squeaky clean in his hoodie towel
WHAT?:
We're being indians. Can't you tell!?!?!
(Peter Pan is his current favorite)
WHO:
a not showered me
a difficult boy who refused to make a 'normal' smile

WHAT:
playing at Johnson Park with Bella and William
WHO:
me and Connor who has no trouble smiling :)


WHO:
me (wearing MAKEUP!!!)
Connor thinking the camera is hilarious

WHAT:
realizing that we have tons to do today and if I don't get a picture now I might forget later and not have time to finish this post :)


I will not add all the negatives I thought about myself as I was downloading these pictures. I will only say I had fun doing everything these pictures represent!

6 comments:

  1. I think your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah! these pics are so great! i love the indians one...too funny.

    glad you participated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking out all the mom blogs who linked up to this challenge. SO cute! Nothing like Mother-son time.
    :)Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please! You look great in all of them! If you every want to run a 5k in Nashville, just give me a ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! And love seeing the orange and blue in your header! :) war eagle!

    ReplyDelete