Tuesday, August 2, 2011

highlands, nc: 1

Last week we spent a nice, relaxing, outdoorsy vacation with Zach's parents and siblings (well as many as could be there) We arrived late Sunday night and got outside almost immediately. Monday morning we went to a lake I can't remember the name of and had a picnic lunch then hiked/walked around it and swam. It rained for a little bit during the hike but cleared up before we swam. The water was a bit chilly, but that makes sense because the weather was upper 70s with NO horribly hot sticky unbreathable humid Atlanta air :)





On the way home from the lake we stopped at Dry Falls. It's a huge water fall with a walking area behind it. It was a special stop for me because Highlands was Micah's first vacation and we have a special picture of the three of us there. We went with a group of friends when Micah was just 6 weeks old!



April 2007

July 2011




We spent the rest of the day at the (awesomely decorated with fabulous furniture that I wanted to steal) house looking at the view and hanging out.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for posting those oh so flattering pictures of me. I will try to return the favor on my blog :).

    ReplyDelete