Monday, August 15, 2011

pre k



Micah started Pre K today at First Methodist in Covington (same school as last year). He will be going 5 days a week from 9:00-12:45. I seriously can not believe he'll be in Kindergarten next year! Yesterday was Open House and Micah was very nervous. He was holding up fine until we actually walked in the room and then he burst into tears. After about 10 minutes I was able to calm him down enough to tell him I was going to the bathroom and I'd be right back. Technically it was a big fat lie but he let me out of the room and then was fine. Today he said he was a little bit ok but once we got there he put his stuff away, walked right in and gave us a wave. Big brave boy!

p.s. I got the idea for the first two pictures from pinterest. I'm planning to take a pictures of him holding his 'grade' every year. Once we get to high school he'll probably complain but he'll get over it!







1 comment:

  1. What a brave boy (and mom too)! I love the Pre-K sign too!!

    ReplyDelete