Tuesday, August 9, 2011

bunkbeds!

The bunkbeds were put up last night so now the boys are officially sharing a room. Zach estimated an hour and it ended up taking us 2 1/2. geez louise! Those things are STURDY though so we did a good job! Both boys climbed right in and were super excited. The look on Connor's face was oh so cute. It took them awhile to settle down last night but since it was late and new I understood. As long as it's not a common occurrence :) I still have some more to do on the room (hang stuff on the walls, curtains, costume storage) so I'm not going to share pictures until I'm all finished. Be waiting though :)






2 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see them in person. Hope it continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Bunkbeds! I am sure they are going to makes lots of fun memories sharing their room together! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete