Tuesday, August 16, 2011

connor's first day




Connor had his first day today. He will be going on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It started out as we expected, with tears, but thankfully our friend Rebekah works at the school and he knows her from church so she was able to calm him down. Apparently he threw himself into her arms! When he got home he told me, "I cried to Beka." bless him! Otherwise they said he had a great day until he had a stinky diaper and didn't want them to change him. He told them "No change britches!" They did anyway of course and we I picked him up the first thing he said was "Mama change britches, no they change britches!" Mercy me!

Before you think I spent the day eating bon bons think again. My Tuesday and Thursdays from now until boy #3 are already pretty booked with doctors appointments, dentist appointments, grocery shopping and every other errand I have to do so that all my other time is completely free for fun with my fellas. For example today I spent the whole time putting the first coat of paint on the baby boy's room. I do hope I can get some craftiness ESPECIALLY SCRAPPING done so that I'm all caught up before I add another book in to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment