Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Things they say

Welcome to another round of crazy things my boys' say...

C:  You can't talk during silent reading.  You can breathe though.


(at lunch)
L:  Yuck mommy I smell that salad. 
      (and another time)  Don't sit next to me I don't like your food.  (I was eating a banana)



C:  So a little girl in Connor's class wants him to meet her mom. His answer was I just don't think I can do it.



Me:  I spy something yellow.
L:  Is it blue?



L:  I helped Jake fight the evil emperor Zurg and killed him.  Kachow!


(While playing guess the movie game)
Reilly:  Is it real ppl or animated?
M:  It's laminated.



C:  I know cause its in my brain.  My brain tells me everything.



C:  Did you know H has four girlfriends?



L:  Aye aye master mommy.



L:  Angels we have heard on hive.



L:  George doesn't wear underwear he's just naked booty.

No comments:

Post a Comment