Tuesday, February 3, 2015

phone pic friday

It's Tuesday.  I know.  Just go with it.


Micah learned how to use red and blue markers to create images for 3D glasses



I looked over in my front seat and saw an image for a place that I love and that has been a great supporter, encourager and confidence builder over the last almost year.



Logan discovered spinning tops.


I have been eyeing this "curriculum" for years and decided to just go for it.  Logan loves it!




Logan having a very "my precious" moment playing with his beans.





Grown up night out with friends at Eddie's Attic in Decatur to hear our friend Mike Kinnebrew play his awesome music!






Quiet Sunday morning alone with a feverish Connor while everyone else was at church.





Watching sons...





and their fathers having some bonding time.




Playing games with the Logi Bear.  This one is worth it's own post.  





Balancing act during some after school park time on a beautiful sunny day.






Camels.





Spring pretties.





Mr. Peabody and Sherman brought to you by May Family Movie Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment