Saturday, February 7, 2015

let's go hawks

This past year when my family asked what our boys wanted for Christmas I put experience gifts on their list.  My brother took the idea and bought us four tickets to a Hawks game.  He is a big basketball fan and wanted us to have a fun game to watch so he bought tickets for the Hawks/Warriors game knowing that the Warriors were going to be one of the best teams in the league.  Little did he know at the time that the Hawks would go undefeated in the month of January setting a league record and that the game we were going to was again the top two teams resulting in the hottest tickets in Atlanta basketball history!!

We briefly thought about selling them but since we didn't have tickets in the "good" seats we figured the memories were way better than the little bit of extra money.  I'm so glad we went!  It was such a fun time and an AWESOME game.  The Hawks won 124-118.  Seeing Connor's face when the score passed the 100 mark was worth the trip alone.  He was PUMPED!  Micah could not pick a favorite part and I didn't assume he'd be able to since his eyes were glued to the court the entire time.

This was my first Hawks game experience and I could not have asked for a better time.  
Thanks Uncle Tim!!












No comments:

Post a Comment