Thursday, August 6, 2015

quick trip

Last week we took a quick trip down to southeast Alabama to visit my family.  They boys had been down for a long trip while we were in RO but I hadn't gotten to hug on my nieces in way too long.  It was a whirlwind, which unfortunately is how most of those trips are, but it was full of fun.  Our activities included eating (way too much), playing KOOB, helping clean out drawers for my mom which included me finding two of the creepiest dolls I've ever seen and my newborn enbroidery hoop having been eaten by something, running away from a snake, dismantling a piano, beating everyone in Settlers, and taking an afternoon trip to the beach.  

On the way down I also realized that when I look in the backseat I no longer see any babies in my car which may have resulted in a few tears.



















No comments:

Post a Comment