Friday, January 8, 2010

8 months



My sweet squishy boy...

*just got his first tooth!
*crawls everywhere and pulls up on everything.
*has started cruising.
*talks to himself and anyway else who will listen. His favorite sound right now is 'ta'.
*smiles almost every second of the day. He is a ham!
*loves his music table and dances to the music.
*still doesn't sleep through the night :( and loves to sleep in our bed. (which i don't let him do except for mornings)
*will be weaning soon sometime in the next month (yes I know 1 year is best but me and my parts are tired so no criticisms please!)





2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable and I love that you call him "squishy" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me and my parts are tired too, but unfortunately we are still going strong at 14 1/2 months!!let me know your secrets to getting rid of the morning and night feedings and what to do in the middle of the night!!
    connor is stinkin cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete