Wednesday, January 27, 2010

this is the house


This is the house the Mays bought.




This is the family
that lives in the house the Mays bought.


This is the dog
that stays with the family
that lives in the house the Mays bought.




This is the yard where the dog likes to run
that stays with the family
that lives in the house the Mays bought.




This is the sign in the yard
where the dog likes to run
that stays with the family
that lives in the house the Mays bought.




Haha! I thought a little poetry would brighten my current "why hasn't my house sold" blues. I know this is the worst economy our country has seen in quite sometime, I know atlanta has more foreclosures that most places because idiot banks gave idiot people loans to buy ridiculously sized houses, I know there are other people in this country and world who have problems 87,000 times worse than this little one and I KNOW that GOD has perfect timing and there is a perfect God reason that it's been almost a year since our house has been on the market with out being sold. I know all this. Really I do. Just sometimes my own selfish desires creep in and want to scream PLEASE JUST FREAKIN' WANT MY HOUSE!!!! Ok. I feel a little better now. Thanks ;)


3 comments:

  1. I loved the poem - adorable!! I feel your pain too! I pray your house sells and ours does too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your house! It is beautiful. I love the color. I wish my hubby would see the house and decide that yes, it really is a great idea to leave our house, friends, and job so that we can move to that cute yellow house in another state. :) Maybe it hasn't sold because you are supposed to stay. I mean it is so adorable I would have a hard time leaving.

    ReplyDelete