Friday, January 29, 2010

bathtub = babysitter

I love my garden tub for many reasons. One, of course, is that I can escape from all the boyness and sit in warm bubbly relaxing goodness. The other is because it is the perfect babysitter for a stay at home mom. An EMPTY (in case any of you were planning on calling social services) tub full of baby toys is a great way to get ready. Since Sunday mornings are usually the only days I have to get myself and both boys ready on a specific timeline my tub is a great helper. Connor loves playing in the tub! It cracks me up every time. Micah was a big fan of playing in the tub too. It was a sad mommy day when he was old enough to get out of it himself. At least I still have a good two or three 'babysitting' months left with Connor. After that who knows what I will start lookin' like :(





3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Too bad Natalie would probably climb out of it now - I need to remember that for future children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome idea! I wish I would have realized that when my oldest was a baby. My youngest just turned two, but I think he would play in it for a while while I get dressed and put on my makeup. It actually is deep enough that he might not be able to crawl out. It would be a perfect place for finger painting! Once finished just rinse out.

    ReplyDelete