Monday, January 4, 2010

bathtub art

One of the gifts in Micah's stocking was bathtub crayons. So far he's had two baths with them and LOVES them. They make a mess but come right off with just a little bit of work.





On another bathroom related noted, Micah started potty training on New Year's Day. I was going to begin first thing in the morning but seriously we were all exhausted so we started after his afternoon nap. The first two hours he peed in his underwear 4 times. I think he was just kinda stressed about what to do because he also freaked out we I made him sit on the potty chair. He did have success that night and has only had one accident since then! I am so proud :) Today he is at preschool so I am anxious to see how he does there. My little boy is growing up :(

2 comments:

  1. Braden wants to keep looking at the pictures Micah drew. Braden said, "Micah loves drawing!"

    ReplyDelete