Saturday, October 23, 2010

country living fair

Stephanie and I went to the Country Living Fair on Friday. It's the first time it's been in Atlanta and we were anxious to see all the fun stuff. While we were a little surprised at all the 'new' merchandise there ( we were both expecting it to be a little more vintage) we still had a lot of fun and saw some good things. Here are some of the favs...

French furniture
There was a vendor with all French (or French inspired) pieces


I'm not a big swan fan but there were EVERYWHERE! I guess it's the 'it' decor right now.

This is from a furniture maker out of Gainesville, GA. They build all of it themselves and take custom orders. They also give a percentage or each of their sales to support missions in Africa. Very cool!

I was amused by their name ;)

Steph found a fabric booth. She was more than a little excited.

At this same booth they had quilt patterns available for sale. If the quilts had been for sale also I would have had a hard time not buying these next three!



A piggy shot for my mama :)

This just cracked me up

Sea of children's chairs and benches

My favorite booth by far is this next one. Great Stuff by Paul out of Maryland. He had lots of cool wooden trays, dough bowls, rice bowls, well buckets and asian baby bathtubs. Along with other baskets, grain barrels, burlap sacks, and more.

This is what I came home with. The third from the top is currently on my kitchen table waiting for it's semi permanent spot. I loved the dark wood and the price tag. All the other items were $20 plus more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment