Thursday, October 7, 2010

embrace the camera: rule breaker

I am breaking Emily's rules today. SORRY!! I haven't embraced in two weeks and then I come back not following the rules. Just don't kick me off :)

Zach and I had the very uncommon opportunity to have 3 outings alone this past weekend. Two were due to a wedding he was playing in (rehearsal then ceremony) and the third was the Braves last regular season game (where they FINALLY made it back to the playoffs).
Since times alone are few and far between in this season of babyness we took the opportunity to embrace the camera ourselves...just the two of us...alone...nice :)




Here are some people who correctly {embrace the camera}

7 comments:

  1. you should break the rules more often. your pics look fun! good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This breaks the rules...but in a good way! We have even less pictures of us together (since kids came along) than we have of us with our kids. I need to work on this, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great and the rules of embrace the camera should be added to include pictures of you and your spouse (this may be because it's what I thought one of the rules was in the first place, but ya know)

    Great pictures of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you looked gorgeous at the wedding. I should have told you then. That's a good looking couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect rule breaking if you ask me!!! You two are super cute together!
    We just had some family pictures taken and after looking through them and seeing some of just my hubby and I, I couldn't recall when we last had pics of just the two of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots!!
    my hubby and i barely have any shots together!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Just SO, the rules should include you & your hubby...might have to break them myself : ) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete